In The News

Get updated yourself with what is trending

Gurgaon development body has the authority to give land use change permits.

Gurugram | Realty Media
Gurgaon Metropolitan Development Authority (GMDA) is now given the authority to grant permission for change of land use (CLU) for areas within its jurisdiction by the department of town and country planning. So far, the permission to grant CLU was in the hand of DTCP, which


Latest updates about the frauds happened in real estate